¨This is a space for dream words, love words, made up words, fall down and get up words. Be creative. Be generous. Be bold.¨

Sunday, February 27, 2011

In Two Decades

I am twenty years and one week old.

Let's play "Fun Facts with Charlie," shall we?

1. In the past twenty years I have had _____ bedrooms:
a. 7
b. 1
c. 11
d. 6
2. In the past twenty years I have lived in ____ houses (we'll count each dorm too):
a. 9
b. 12
c. 4
d. 1
3. In the past twenty years I have lived in ____ cities:
a. 1
b. 3
c. 17
d. 7
4. In the past twenty years I have lived on ____ continents:
a. 2
b. 8
c. 7
d. 3
5. In the past twenty years I have been a student on _____ campuses:
a. 4
b. 8
c. 3
d. 13
6. In the past twenty years I have visited _____ states:
a. 1
b. 6
c. 8
d. 49
7. In the past twenty years I have visited _____ countries (for more than a day):
a. 1
b. 7
c. 29
d. 5
8. In the past twenty years I have owned _____ dogs (for the majority of their lifespan):
a. 6
b. 2
c. 0
d. 11
9. In the past twenty years I have had ____ boyfriends:
a. 0
b. 6
c. 2
d. 18
10. True/False : I feel like a capable and mature grown-up.


Answers:
1. (c) - 11 - [one in each house/dorm, plus one at each CO sisters' house]
2. (a) - 9 - [Sugar Ln., '43 Westminster Ct., '47 Westminster Ct., The Cabin, The Barn, God's Wild, Meadowlands, Villa 12, Nease West]
3. (d) - 7 - [Sacramento, Kyburz, Plymouth, Fiddletown, San Rafael, Guayaquil, San Diego]
4. (a) - 2 - [North America, South America]
5. (b) - 8 - [Inverness Pre., Mission El., Plymouth El., Ione Jr., Amador Hi., DUC, UEES, PLNU]
6. (c) - 8 - [CA., OR., DC., VA., NH., MN., CO., NM.]
7. (d) - 5 - [ USA, Panama, Mexico, Ecuador, Peru]
8. (a) - 6 - [Bella, Inky, Boots, Odauie, Bruce, Sirius]
9. (b) - 6 - [Nathan, Jon, Chris, Nik, Brian, Joey]
10. False, are you kidding me?

No comments:

Post a Comment